In This Post
SHOW YOUR CUSTOMERS SOME LOVE
SHOW YOUR TEAM SOME LOVE
SHOWCASE GIFT IDEAS
Valentine’s Day isn’t all about chocolate and roses from your significant other, it’s also the perfect holiday to show your direct sales customers some love, let your team know that you appreciate them and showcase your great gift ideas!
So how do you go about love bombing all your peeps? It’s easy when you have a bunch of great ideas to choose from! Let’s dig into some, shall we?
Show Your Customers Some Love
- Free Gift with Purchase – Give your customers a little something extra when they purchase from you by throwing in a special free gift. You can use product from your inventory or a Valentine’s Day themed goody. And don’t feel like you need to give away the farm. Keep it simple!
- Happy Mail – Send your customers some good old fashioned snail mail where you can express how much you appreciate their business with a heartfelt card. They’ll not only feel special that you took the time to think of them but they’ll also turn into long term loyal customers because you treat them like family!
Pro Tip – If you’re new to happy mail, check out our post that explains all the happy mail things.
- Freebie Friday – Post on social media that you have a great free offer for your followers that they’ll only be able to access on Valentine’s Day (which is a Friday this year!) or every Friday in Feb if you really want to ramp it up. Use a simple Google form to collect names for the drawing and go LIVE in your customer group or on your page to choose a winner.
Pro Tip – Don’t give away the goods without asking if they are interested in hosting or would like more info on your biz opportunity. Include those questions in the Google form! Easy peasy!
- Customer Appreciation Sale – Throw a fun and festive Valentine’s Day themed sale for your special customers online. They’ll love to see all your discounted products. Grab these graphics if you don’t have time to make your own!
- GALentine’s Day Party – Host a party in your customer group with a GALentine’s Day theme for all the ladies! This is SUPER fun and all your gal pals will love it. Feature products they’re sure to love!
Pro Tip – If you’re on the struggle bus planning the perfect Facebook party, we have a free Facebook Party Planner in our Direct Sellers Toolbox. Make sure you snag that before you go!
Show Your Team Some Love
- Happy Mail – Send your team members some happy mail with a little gift of thanks for all the hard work they put in for your team. Amazon has some great gift ideas of what you can include in the packages! Seriously, they will eat this up. Make sure you include some glitter, heart confetti or other cheesy Valentine’s Day goodies!
- Themed Incentives – Offer your team some festive Valentine’s themed incentives for sharing their business passion with others. Create a Share The Love board for the month of February. Write the new team members names on the board and shout out the person that welcomed them. This can be done virtually as well with a graphics program like Canva. Then do a drawing at the end of the month with the names of the new team members or the team members that welcomed them or both! Everyone loves to win prizes!
Showcase Gift Ideas
- Create Valentine’s Day Bundles – Do you have the perfect gifts for your customers’ loved ones? Or what about a fun bundle of your most loved products? Share them in easy to view bundles! Custom albums and multi-photo posts are a great way to highlight your products and they’re really fun to create with a Valentine’s theme!
Pro Tip – You can easily create an album with links in your Facebook customer group or on your biz page.
- Self Pampering – Do you have products that are perfect for pampering? Is there any better time than Valentine’s Day to do some self love in the form of fun bath and body products?Show your customers that it’s okay for them to treat themselves to some great products too!
- Customer Wishlist – Make shopping easy for the hubby by providing customer wishlists cuz you know the hubbies are gonna be running out on February 13th to find some special. Save them the time and the headache!
Guess what else! Celebrating Valentine’s Day can last the entire month of February – not just the one day – which means that you can promote to your heart’s content on your business page and in your customer and team groups simply by planning out your content. Check out our 12 Valentine’s Day Post Ideas to really get your creative juices flowing! I can’t wait to see how you decide to share the love!
What fun ways are you promoting sharing the love in February? Comment and let us know!